How to Import eForms
How do we import new eForms into OSCAR?
First; fetch and download new and updated eForms from either of these 2 locations:
Note: download the ZIP file.
This is how import an eForm into OSCAR:
- Download the eForm zip file from WorldOscar.org or OscarCanada.org. A download link would look something like this on the OscarCanada.org site: CRDTE_redirection_V1_Aug31_2020.zip.
- remember to note the location the computer where the file was downloaded
- from OSCAR's main menu, click Administration
- select Forms/eForms
- select Manage eForms
- near the top left of the window, under the title "eForm Library", click on "Import"
- from the Import eForm dialog, click Browse
- browse to and select the eForm zip file that was downloaded in step 1
- click Import. (it is ok to ignore any warnings that are returned)
- scroll through the eForm library and confirm that the selected eForm was uploaded
- open the eForm to confirm that it works correctly